Monday, June 25, 2018

Calm and Free.

Good morning friends!

It's a new week and I have a new friend who is going to bless you with a new perspective on Calm. Hop on over to meet my friend Gelly May. She has a colorful and encouraging Instagram account, as well as a Facebook page. Be sure to follow here in those places so you can get doses of encouragement straight from her :)

Her contribution to our Calm loop is really valuable, and I hope you walk away from what she shares looking at your life and seeing where Jesus wants you to let go of crazy and grab ahold of Calm.






I used to be completely unafraid of the ocean.

I would swim far from shore, hardly looking back to spot my bags on the sand. It didn't matter how deep the water was or how far I got; I floated in peace.



Be sure to read the rest of Gelly's post and follow her all the places! And come back for some more updates later this week. I'm going to try and keep posting about my regular life; it seems like that's what all of you love to read about most! Have a great Monday and we'll see you soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment